AIRBUS CCQ A340-A320
By the end of the course, the candidate will have acquired the knowledge to proficiently fly A320 family aircraft (A318, A319, A320, A321), safely and in full compliance with EASA regulations.
- ATPL or CPL and theoretical ATPL (for First Officer only)
- Valid A330/A340 Type Rating until skill test
- Minimum experience of at least 3 months and 150 flight hours on Type Rating A330
- English ICAO Level 4
- Valid first class medical certificate
- Self study in formula distance learning
- 12 hours of simulator training with TRI
- Skill test in the simulator with TRE
The practical part at the simulator can be held at one of the following locations, based on the pilot's availability and needs:
Details about Touch&Gos, will be provided at first contact.